Saturday, February 20, 2010

Belly Button Pain Hepatitis I Have A Health Question. Ok, Here's Our Story...my Husband Started To Have Pain In His Abdomen On Tuesday

I have a health question. Ok, here's our story...my husband started to have pain in his abdomen on Tuesday - belly button pain hepatitis

After work, he felt a little uncomfortable ... the pain got worse ... Lower abdomen and around the navel. We went to the doctor, to us at the emergency room ... He underwent a CT scan of the abdomen and blood tests. Checked very well. They returned with some percoset. They said nothing wrong with the liver, pancreas, appendix, no obstructions, etc, etc. Today, went to the gastroenterologist who examined him and said that there was no blood in the rectum, a colonoscopy is scheduled for next week. I am very worried. One of his liver enzymes came from something, but apart from that all blood tests were normal. It is the question of the ulcer, hepatitis, cancer, etc. ... that is scary. It is only 40 years to quit smoking, but not boring, snuff, chew their Stodo terrible. It has always been healthy. What caused all this pain? I'm worried about him ... I fear that the hospital and diagnosed with appendicitis was ... without fever or vomiting.

3 comments:

Blackhaw... said...

He would, if an attack of appendicitis, which was marked by the number of white blood cells. The really good if she wants a colonoscopy and other tests. Wait until all results come back. My father had a reading slightly irregular liver and they have a bioposy and everything was in order. Could an ulcer or perhaps galbladder. Good luck. PS I had my system for years .... Fever .. no vomiting, stomach pain only in the lower right ... A blood test to confirm infection

Neuron said...

I wonder whether it might be a kidney infection. Although most people think of kidney and back pain that kidney pain is often felt in the abdominal area. Do you have pain or burning during urination? Fever with sweat?

midgey43 said...

Hello, my name is Shirley. I had enough health problems and may know the answer to your question. I think your husband may have a hernia. A hernia is tear in the muscle. I have caused a slip in the stomach by surgery, but you can get one of the muscles were weaker. This can be for various reasons. The pain that you get a hernia is more like a burning sensation deep, unless the break is broken. In this case, I take him to an emergency room by breaking a hernia can be very serious.

Post a Comment