Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Movable Base For Stand Mixer If A A 5th Metacarpal Bone Was Broken, Would The Hand Still Be Movable?

If a a 5th Metacarpal bone was broken, would the hand still be movable? - movable base for stand mixer

I have a hand injury, he feels is the core of my bones) 5 metacarpal bones (the bone between the wrist and fingers.

I practice many martial arts, and making many Bagwork and fight, and I'm not even sure exactly when (approximately 2 weeks) or, as I did the injury.

I can still move my fingers, but with much pain and a "pop" when I move back and forth.

I can hardly bear to put pressure on the bones themselves, let alone carry load (ie, lizards, pear ...).

Moreover, it seems a small package, or) a kind of "distortion" (for want of a better word, which protrudes outwards when I make a fist.

I did not know, I can not afford adequate health insurance hasW even go to a doctor as a last resort at this time. Suggestions would be helpful. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment