Monday, December 21, 2009

Kryolan Makeup Kryolan Makeup .... Which One?

Kryolan Makeup .... Which one? - kryolan makeup

Has anyone used Kryolan Make-up phase?

I'm trying to this effect consists of:
http://popsugar.com/962025
And I plan to buy a small foundation for the final stage all night. I have a team of stars already know, but I have to give what product the desired effect Kryolan.

The products that I thought might work:
Aqua Pearl Shades
Aquacolour colorful
Metallic Paint Colors
Liquid metallic Aquacolour
Greasepaint Supra Color Interferenze
Interfereze Gloss Liquid Foundation
Makeup Water Aquacolour

Many already know. Since I have no time for shopping, taking into account buying over the internet soooo, I'm looking for advice on which products on the skin, and it would be best to realize I'm doing. Questions or comments?

0 comments:

Post a Comment