Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Shingles Breast Can You Help Me With Information About Shingles?

Can you help me with information about Shingles? - shingles breast

It started with a "2 in a triangle zone, itching and redness. N grains. I started with a burning pain in his left shoulder. I went to my chiropractor and he said it looked like shingles. I was not sure . The little triangle was no cure. tingling began in the skin of my left breast and sharp pains enough. I incidence of skin rash. Night The pain is worse. In the course of the day is not bad, just uncomfortable. I went to a dermatologist and he said it looked like shingles. She gave me a prescription for Valtrex and Olux. This is my third day with the drugs. Have you heard of shingles act like I do and how long you want the pain goes away? If this means that there is nerve damage? Thank you for the opportunity to ask questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment