Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pfd Jackets How To Get Free Life Jackets/pfd's For Non-profit Kayak Club?

How to get free life jackets/pfd's for non-profit kayak club? - pfd jackets

I was just thinking about it and think I'm over the group.

I'm in a kayak free program that a lot of work with schools not taking part, local citizens groups, etc. You get paid through voluntary donations here and there, but broken in the ground. This is reflected in the life of dirty battered jackets, offer people who lose a paddle too. The PFP is still working well, but disgusting!

I think there must be a way for a company that makes or sells, life jackets could get good publicity for the donation of the new offer of a PDF file in a program like this. But I do not know where to start to get there.

Ideas?

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment