Monday, December 28, 2009

Nurse Practitioner Business Plan If I Start As A Nurse, Can It Lead To A Physicians Asst Career?

If I start as a nurse, can it lead to a physicians asst career? - nurse practitioner business plan

I want a medical assistant, but 1 I think it is a program for me and 2nd I know I have time to commit. I tried to start as a nurse and to me there for a while. Later in life, I would like to PA route, but it's worth, or I, simply follow the path of the nurse?

Side note: My kids are 2 and 3 Or will it be in the nursery or pray that I can find a baby sitter is needed ... I have a degree in Business Administration. My husband is military, stationed in central Alaska. I've never worked in a hospital before being applied for a job next year, after my husband to return to Iraq.

1 comments:

sunrayta... said...

Yes, it can be what you want to be when you install all the necessary training needs. Because supporting her husband in the army, see marriage programs. Excelsior College really advise you. I pay attention to the sick and stay home. You learn at your own pace. Honestly, it's up to you whether you want to stay, a nurse and go to the AP. Is not bad and the pay is substantially unchanged. It has always been my view that the same AP level or respect as MD, while the NP is unknown. You can do a similar job, but nurses are a bit less, depending on condition. You can always find work in any employment and quality of teachers is strictly for both areas. NP usually requires 2-5 years working as a nurse prior to administration of the PA, while the profession and requires only an inexperienced. If I were you, I'm just going to PA now and tell your husband to see if she can transfer to you their GI Bill while attending school, with your support, 100% tuition paid while they are actively in the service. In this way, you can not if it is, and is in training. Most databases offer childcare help to treat first.

Post a Comment