Sunday, January 10, 2010

How To Put Someone Of 3 Way Is There A Way To Get Your Phone To Detect When Someone Put You On Hold Or 3-way Call?

Is there a way to get your phone to detect when someone put you on hold or 3-way call? - how to put someone of 3 way

One of my Motorola RIZR Z3, on the road. I just found out today that this new phone does not let me know if someone puts me on ice or in the conference call. Who knows if there is a way to change this? It's very frustrating, because even at my age, basic shit (but damn reliable and durable) to say the Nokia 6585, when I on call waiting or 3-way, I'm kind of a modern phone like the RAZR, j has a hard time believe that this is a property that would have no basis.
PS The same problem occurs when smart phone to my brother the Cingular 8525 Windows Mobile, but not tell if someone is waiting, or conference. Is this a common problem for most modern cell phones? (although I know that my friend the chocolate has this)

2 comments:

daddi said...

if not a phone function, the BR-party software may be able to approve the May Find

miguelwi... said...

You can also use the blog of the conference call: http://www.conferencecalling.tv

There are tons of resources and information there!

Post a Comment