Thursday, January 14, 2010

Navel Jelly Whats Is This Weird Sore On My Navel Piercing?

Whats is this weird sore on my navel piercing? - navel jelly

Well, you can answer the question ????????????? on the red thing in my navel Im pretty sure that the same things a few people that I will read this ... like a cankersore in my navel. The color red looks like blood, jelly ball. The exercises * know * what's up with that? I went where I did not and I asked my piercer and she said nothing ... inffected not simply in his. A real answer would be great.

2 comments:

LexciGod... said...

will disappear. My friend had his tongue piercing. Blood. will disappear. Promise. only to maintain the cleanliness and maintenance of the same

¯°¯¯°¯ §ωōōz£έ ¯°¯¯°¯ said...

It's probably just irritated. It could also be the kind of belly ring. I am very bad if you are hypo-allerignic.

Earrings, necklaces, belly rings .. etc. .. everything breaks, etc. * * not real. Try to buy a new one (preferably something that's real money or hiccups ..) and drinking water ... must disappear.

Post a Comment